Thursday, October 30, 2008
Yummy Fun!
This morning I baked some cookies for our bible study tonight. I left out some for the kids to decorate. They had so much fun decorating and eating the decorations!! They actually didn't make much of a mess! We have enjoyed doing many fall/halloween things. Tonight we will get to trick or treat at the university and then we will be going to a trick or trunk at a local congregation! The boys are looking forward to a fun filled night. I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to post after our night tonight! For now here are some pictures of our cookie decorating! The cookies I made are called cake mix cookies. They are the easiest things and taste really good too. All you need is a cake mix (any flavor) 2 eggs and 1/2 cup of oil. Mix the dry cake mix with the egg and oil and bake at 350* for 7-9 minutes (just keep an eye on them) They taste better if you don't let them get brown (I like mine chewy)! So easy and yummy!!
Hard at work decorating and eating!!
showing off his cookie..as you can tell by his mouth he enjoyed eating the icing too
don't you just want to take a big bite! :)
Cooper enjoyed a plain cookie and some sprinkles while the big kids worked
Can we say sugar overload!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I made your cookies last night and they were so Yummy! Thanks for sharing:) Feel free to post some more easy recipes some time!!
Post a Comment