It's been very cold the past 2 days...too cold for me to take the kids outside. Today we spent some of our time indoors having relay races. We did this a couple of weeks ago and the kids really had fun with it so we decided to do it again today. Today our relays included the pillow case race, crab walk, jumping on one foot, etc. They had fun for a little while until my two big boys started arguing because they each wanted to do different races and didn't want to do what the other wanted. I finally had to call it quits and move on to something else. it was fun while it lasted though. Cooper even likes to get in on the the pillow case race but has some trouble keeping his pillow case in place! He stays mad the whole time because it just doesn't work like he thinks it should. I figure in another year or so he'll be right in there with the big boys!!
click to enlarge
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the one of Cooper - mad at his pillowcase!!!
Cute...anything to keep them happy! When it gets warmer we should meet up for a walk or something:)
Love it and what a great idea, I am sure they had a blast, the pictures prove it! I love your blog by the way!
Post a Comment