(click on pictures to enlarge)

Not only did they get to go to the zoo..they also got to go to a souvanier shop. They gave each boy a bag of pennies to spend on different items. There were several piles of things that cost different amounts. Cade was very funny and really tried to get the most with his money. The boys got to take their bag of goodies home! Unfortunately we left two of the bags at their house but we have plans to get them in the near future!

Stephanie started a handprint wall in her house with prints from Parker and Kinlee's friends. What a really cool idea. They boys got to put the first prints on the wall. I'm sure the next time we visit the wall will be filled with handprints. Cooper had to do his print twice because the yellow didn't show up. You can see it in my pictures but you couldn't see it on the wall.

Definitely not my best picture but I wanted to post it anyway. I look so much taller than Stephanie which I'm really not. I was wearing boots and she was wearing fuzzy slippers!!!
We enjoyed our visit very much and hope we can get together again soon. Thanks Stepanie (and Mark) for the great supper. Thanks Parker and Kinlee for the great entertainment. The zoo was a huge hit!! On the way home Cade gave me a list of Webkinz he now wants after visiting your zoo!!
3 comments:
I loved your post! Thanks for getting pictures of the handprint wall - I was a little busy!:) I plan to post about your visit tomorrow. Check in....
Wow!! That whole family comes up with the neatest ideas!! I love the Webkinz zoo idea. So, so neat. If I was a kid reading this, I would want to make a webkinz zoo too for my animals!! HA!! Great pictures. I blew them up so I could see better :o)
How fun!! I loved the zoo and the wall...incredibly neat!!
Post a Comment