Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Week Fun!

This week we've had fun doing several Valentine's Day activities! My collages are all different sizes..sorry about that! Just click on them to see the images enlarged!
The boys helped make heart shaped Rice Krispy treats one day. The girls got to cut a heart shaped treat too.

One day we dyed noodles red and then glued them on a heart the next day.

A few of our other activites included Valentine butterflies, white chocolate covered pretzels with red sprinkles (that was nice and messy!), and Valentine hugs! I found the cute poem on-line.

This activity was not done by us but was given to us by Cassidy and Claire. I thought it was too cute not to share. The idea came from FamilyFun.com. The rocket is made with a roll of Rolo's and a Hershey's kiss for the tip.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute crafts, Sandy! I really like the Valentine Hug idea. I love Valentine's Day!!!