Last night it started snowing and I really hoped it would snow a lot. I wanted just ONE really good snow before spring. Well this morning we woke to a beautiful
thick blanket of snow. I measured it at 10 inches on my deck although some parts were deeper! We went out for a little while and played in the snow. It was so deep Cooper really had trouble getting around. It's not the best snowman making snow which Chad was a little disappointed in. It's so fluffy that it's hard to pack. We do plan on giving it another try later though! Maybe we will have better luck then. Just wanted to share a few pictures of the beautiful snow!!!
click to enlarge
2 comments:
Fun stuff! I can't believe you all got so much - we ended up with about 3 inches, I think. Hope Chad gets his snowman....
I really like the four in a frame...How'd you do that?
Post a Comment