Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

1. I am thankful for Chad being home from school today. It sure does make my day easier when he is here. The boys love when daddy gets to stay home.
2. I'm thankful for play group which I get to attend a couple times a month. The kids and I both look forward to spending time with our friends.
3. I am thankful for girl's night out which I got to be a part of this past Monday night.
4. I am thankful for my nice warm house on cold days like today
5. I am thankful for the warmer days we had earlier in the week so we could get outside and play
6. I am thankful for friends who let me borrow movies to watch..thanks Becky!
7. I am thankful for family and friends who offer to stay with the boys so Chad and I can go do something alone.
8. I am thankful for a husband who helps a ton around the house. While I was at play group today he cleaned the house and did laundry. What a guy!!
9. I am thankful for boys who want their mommy to tuck them in at night.
10. I am thankful for the extra kids I keep that allow me to stay at home with my boys!

What are you thankful for this week??

1 comment:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Great list! It is nice when daddy gets to be home for an unexpected day off!

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!