Monday, March 2, 2009

Theme-messy face



This is my entry for this week. This was Chance after jumping in mud puddles. I'm sure it's not as messy as some but I really like this picture and he did have muddy water dripping off of him from head to toe so that qualifies as messy in my book! If you want to enter a picture or just check out the entries for the week go visit iheartfaces.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! Oh my goodness. I am sure that mud puddle was tons of fun! Yay for mud puddles! Isn't childhood the best?

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Look at those eyes! He sure is a cutie and looks like he is loving life at that moment. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

tiarastantrums said...

love these mud shots

Melinda said...

Even with all the "mess", this is one beautiful photo. Those eyes are amazing!

Annette said...

Very cute. I like your header photo, too.

Carebear said...

This is a great entry. He's still so cute covered in mud, and love the big eyes and gorgeous smile!

puna said...

It looks like he had fun!

Tracey said...

Found your blog via I heart Faces... I too have 3 boys - All mine start with "T".. Your pictures are great - I will be back to visit soon....