
This week at ilovefaces the themes are Pets and Pouty Faces. Here are my entries for this week. NO this isn't my cat. This cat lives at my dad's house. Her name is "kitty cat"...how original! The last time we were there I was playing around with my camera and just happened to snap this picture which is why I have a picture for this weeks theme! Chance has some of the best pouty faces!! Not even sure what he was pouting about here...who knows! Go check out the other entries for this week or enter a picture of you own at
i heart faces!! Pet Entry
Child Entry
8 comments:
Kitty Cat is a very pretty kitty cat! And I love that huge pout on your little boys face. Very cute!
wow he is such a doll!! thanks for sharing that!
Love the pictures!
Awwww, I love both of these! Great pics!
Oh my what a pout! I love your blog header too. That is a really neat picture on the railroad tracks!
I am familiar with that pout. I have seen it before. But have never captured it as well as you have!
Good job!
God bless-
Amanda
Your boy is just adorable! I love his brow and those pouty lips. So cute.
That is such a great pout!
Post a Comment