Monday, May 17, 2010

My Little Graduate

This morning Cade graduated from Kindergarten! What a great year he had! He loved his teacher Mrs. Danna (so did we) and he made lots of new friends. Cade enjoyed going to school every day with his daddy. It's pretty cool when you get to go to p.e. and have your dad for a teacher! Cade says he wants to teach gym class just like daddy when he grows up. Why??? Well he can play cone ball anytime he wants if he is the teacher!! Chad says that's a very good reason! Boys!!! Chad loved the time he got to spend with Cade to and from school every day too. I am looking forward to having them both home for the summer! I know the summer will fly by way too fast and Cade will start 1st grade before we know it! I'm going to try and not think about that anymore until I have to.

Very proud of my graduate


Cade with his teacher Mrs. Danna. She did make sure Cade knew that no matter how old he got SHE would always be his Kindergarten teacher!!!


Me and my boy!


Thanks to everyone who was able to come help make his special day even more special. We love you!
Cade with his Rah Rah




Papa and Clara Ruth


Amanda and Sarah

1 comment:

Amanda said...

YEAH Cade!! He looks so happy:) He is a terrific little boy!