Monday, August 23, 2010
Lemonade and Cookies for Sale
Last weekend I along with several other people had a yard sale. It went great and we got rid of tons of stuff! The boys asked earlier that week if they could sell cookies and lemonade at the sale! I told them yes and had plans to make a bunch of cookies and lemonade for them to sit out and sell. Well I ran out of time to get it done but thanks to the best Rah Rah in the whole wide world they had cookies and lemonade to sell!! They sold all the cookies they had and most of the lemonade and were excited about the little bit of money they made. They both had their first soccer games of the season that day too and I have no pictures of either game because I forgot my camera!! I very seldom go anywhere without my camera. I was very disappointed in myself! I will get pictures at the next game!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment