Monday, January 31, 2011

Craft time

I haven't posted any of our letter crafts over the past few weeks. I actually haven't taken pictures of many of them either but here is a little of what the kids have done. Keeping a house full of kids most every day can be a challenge....especially during the winter months when we can't get outside as much! I don't want the kids getting bored here at the house! They enjoy doing crafts and having "school" time and it gives them something else to do other than just play....which is good too.... but I like to do crafts!!! :-) I think they do too!

Letter K- making kangaroos



Letter D- made doctor bags, handprint dogs, and ate dino sandwiches!






Letter Z- made zebras



Letter W- we are actually on this letter now so I may have more to post soon! The kids made watermelons for their first W craft!


2 comments:

Arika said...

You are SO good to do this with the kids--not to mention PATIENT!! Ha! Thank you for all you're doing to help us out! :) I love seeing all the things Rhett comes home with.

Brittany said...

Love all the things you do with the kids! I need some activities I can do with the younger ones. And I need one of those little tables. I am officially on the hunt!