Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Chef...Maybe!

It will be interesting to see what jobs my boys choose to do when they get older. Will I have a preacher, teacher, accountant, NBA player (that's what Cade says he's going to be..ha), etc. Who knows what path they will choose. I will not at all be surprised if Chance chooses something that has him working with food! He loves to be in the kitchen and wants to help with just about everything I make. He walks around the kitchen smelling every ingredient I use.....seriously! I try to let him help with the cooking some because I know he loves it! Yes...I usually have a bigger mess because of it but that's okay! I think he must get this love of being in the kitchen and cooking from his Uncle Cody and Aunt Lauren! Who knows! Maybe one day he'll be a chef!!!

On the menu for tonight....Dumplings!



A little help from Cooper while cutting out the dumplings. Maybe I'll have 2 Chefs!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Aw, good for them! Their future wives will thank you. =)