!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Field Day
Cade enjoyed his first "real" field day this year. When the kids are in Kindergarten at Adamsville they get a scaled down version of field day which basically includes several party jumpers. They love it but it's not the same as what the bigger kids get to do. Cade looked forward to field day for weeks before the day came. I took a day off from keeping kids and rode with Cade and Chad to school and spent the whole day with them. It was lots of fun. Cade enjoyed himself very much!! Chad went around and got a few pictures for me since I was working a station.
Here we are in Chad's office waiting for school to start
I got put to work making a very large twister board. This was a new event for field day! It went over very well!
Can't have field day without the egg and balloon toss!
This was a fun water relay
Tug of war!
This was obviously a huge hit!!
!
!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like LOTS of fun!! :)
Post a Comment