Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Break

This year during fall break we took an overnight trip to Tupelo with the boys. It was a much needed little get away for us all. We headed over on Tuesday afternoon and spent some time shopping and swimming at the hotel in the indoor pool. That was lots of fun. Wednesday we got up and headed to the Buffalo park and Pumpkin Patch. The weather was a little on the cool side but we enjoyed the day very much.

We left the pumpkin patch with probably the biggest pumpkins I've ever seen at a pumpkin patch. Usually you leave with little bitty pumpkins which are always really cute but this year we left with some great big carving size pumpkins. I mean seriously check out the size of these things





We enjoyed a hay ride around the corn maze.


We got to see and feed lots of animals including the buffalo. Our favorite to feed were the giraffes...especially Tall Boy! He was one tall giraffe. I know all giraffes are tall but he was super tall!! I think they said he was the tallest in captivity.






We had a great time on our trip. I recommend this place to anyone who has never gone.

No comments: