Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cade's Landform Project

Cade has his first big project due this week. They are studying landforms in second grade and he had to make a landform project showing at least 9 different landforms! Mrs. Jessica told them that she expected them to do most of the work. I gathered supplies for Cade and put him to work! Chance wanted to help and Cade let him help a little. Cade worked hard pressing play dough to form land and water. I helped some with the shaping of things and the coloring of the flour mixture but he really did most of the work. I was proud of how involved he was with it and how it turned out!







I've been walking around with blue, green, and black fingers for a few days now due to coloring the flour mixture for the water, some grass, and the mountain! Told Cade I loved him very much and he better not forget that!! His little fingers look perfectly normal! He's very proud of his project!

No comments: