This summer we once again spent a week at Indian Creek Youth Camp helping lead the Apologetics Press week. We all had a great week learning and growing together. Chad headed up sports for the week and was a counselor for the youngest boys cabin. The boys all stayed in the cabin with him. I taught all the kids that were 2nd grade and under so their parents could teach and do their jobs. I had a great group of about 12 kids. The boys had a great time. Cade's favorite part of camp was of course the sports. Chance loved the craft shack and the sand covered volleyball court...which is where he spent a lot of his free time, and Cooper liked the crafts and the sand too!
The boys got to help lead "The Bumblebee Song". I think they are wiping off the baby bumblebee here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment