One of our family Christmas presents was a trip to Nashville to see ICE!! We went the day after Christmas and stayed the night at the Opryland Hotel. We had a great time. ICE is incredible! I'm amazed at the talent some people have! They turned huge blocks of ice into incredible sculptures!
The ICE rooms stay at 9* below zero so it's extremely cold. We all bundled up and then received big thick parkas when we got there. We were able to stay in the room and enjoy everything for a little over an hour. That's all the time we needed to enjoy everything. We all got to slide on huge slides made of ice. That was a lot of fun!
All bundled up and ready to see ICE
Shrek the Halls! Everything you see is solid ice!!
Cooper was a little unsure about the slides at first but once we convinced him to try it once he was hooked!! I'm not sure how many time he went down but it was a bunch!
Rah Rah enjoyed ICE with us!
She even took a turn on the slides!!
Chad coming down with his spiderman mask on!! Ha!! His face stayed warm!
Cade says..."that was awesome!"
Yes...I took a turn too!!
These are incredible!! I just couldn't get over how detailed everything was!
This dragon wrapped around the room! It was massive!!
We very much enjoyed out trip to see ICE!! It did take us a little while to thaw out after we left!!

No comments:
Post a Comment