Sunday, September 9, 2018

Soccer Saturday

 Yesterday was another full morning of ball. Cade reffed two early games and then all 3 boys played at 10:30. I was only able to stay for the first 15 minutes because Chance had a basketball game at 11. He did score a goal before he left but his team ended up losing 3-2. I was able to snap a few pictures before rushing off to the next event. I didn't get to see any of Cade's game but from the sounds of it he played awesome and had the best game ever!! He scored 4 goals and assisted in 3 others. His team won 9-7. One of the team dads always takes great pictures so I know I'll get great pictures even when I can't be there. These of Cade are some that he took. Cade left from soccer to lay in a basketball too. Both boys won their basketball games too. 











No comments: