I’m going to ge teaching again full time after being out of the classroom for 17 years! I’ve been part time interventionist for the last 6 years. I decided it was time to get back to teaching. I’m excited and honored to be given the opportunity to teach 2nd grade at East Chester. My boys are excited that their mom is going to be a ‘real teacher’! Apparently what I’ve been doing for the past 6 years wasn’t real teaching 🤦♀️! They are happy for me. I’ve been overwhelmed by everything that goes into teaching full time but I’m ready for the challenge. This year will definitely be different in the midst of this pandemic but I’m looking forward to a great year. My theme is the circus! Tuesday night we had our ‘meet the teacher’ night. It went great. We had to schedule one on one visits due to the virus. I met most of my kids and am excited to start the year.








No comments:
Post a Comment