Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yard Sale

Today we had a yard sale with a some of our friends. It was a great day for the sale and we all had a good time> Cade wanted to sell cookies so I made up a bunch last night. He sat at his own little table and had his own money bowl! He did great for about 2 hours and then decided he would let the rest of us sell his cookies!! We ended up selling most of them. He was excited to have some money to put in his piggy bank. He did tell me that he didn't want the paper money but he just wanted the OTHER money. I tried to explain how the paper money ($1) counted more than the other money (at least individually). He didn't really care...he said it was too hard to get out of the piggy bank (very true!) He said he would save the paper money and give it to GOD!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How very sweet Sandy! I love the part about giving the paper money to God:) Cade has a VERY good mommy!! I cannot think of any other mommy who's trying to have a yard sale and stopped to make cookies for thier little one to sale!!

You are wonderful! Glad you had a good day!
Amanda