This morning after we were dressed and almost ready to leave for worship Cade asked if he could wear a tie like his daddy. He loves to do things like Chad. Cade was so happy to be wearing a tie and didn't mind that the tie was way too big. I guess we need to buy him a tie of his own that fits better! When we got to bible class several people commented on his tie and how handsome he looked. He made sure to tell everyone that the tie was not his but was his daddy's-as if they couldn't tell!!! I love the fact that he didn't care that the tie was way to big and didn't really look right with what he was wearing...he didn't know it looked a little funny! All that mattered to him was that he was wearing a tie like his daddy. Chad is such a good daddy. I hope the boys are all just like him when they grow up. He is a great example of what a Christian man should be!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
I want to be like daddy!
This morning after we were dressed and almost ready to leave for worship Cade asked if he could wear a tie like his daddy. He loves to do things like Chad. Cade was so happy to be wearing a tie and didn't mind that the tie was way too big. I guess we need to buy him a tie of his own that fits better! When we got to bible class several people commented on his tie and how handsome he looked. He made sure to tell everyone that the tie was not his but was his daddy's-as if they couldn't tell!!! I love the fact that he didn't care that the tie was way to big and didn't really look right with what he was wearing...he didn't know it looked a little funny! All that mattered to him was that he was wearing a tie like his daddy. Chad is such a good daddy. I hope the boys are all just like him when they grow up. He is a great example of what a Christian man should be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this blog:) I have some ties I need to send your way!
Post a Comment