Saturday, July 19, 2008

A visit to the farm!

Today we went to Savannah to visit Papa and Clara Ruth. We had a very good visit. The boys rode the 4-wheeler, went swimming, went fishing, threw rocks in the creek, ate lunch in the gazebo, had homemade ice cream, and went swimming some more!! They had so much fun and wanted to know when we were going to come back and visit (they asked this before we even left!) it's so nice to be able to go visit and do things we don't normally get to do. I wish we were a little closer so we could go visit more often. It's only an hour away but it's still hard to go visit as often as we would like. The first thing we did was ride the 4-wheeler over to see the garden and the field of sunflowers. They were very pretty!
Me and the boys on the 4-wheeler for a picture. I only took one at a time over the creek. Cooper didn't get to go. Maybe next year!
Cade with the sunflowers
Chance and the pretty flowers
Chance loved riding the 4-wheeler. Cade did too.
A pretty picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those sunflowers are amazing!! I wish I had some in my backyard. :-)