Wednesday, September 17, 2008
A great day!
The kids and I had a good day today. Like I mentioned in an earlier post.. I am doing preschool at home with Cade (and the other kids). We have had fun with it so far. Some days we don't get much (if anything) done. It's hard to find a good time to do school stuff with 5 and 6 kids here (2 of which are babies that want to be in the middle of EVERYTHING). We do the best we can though. This week our letter has been E. We've done some crafts and fun things with this letter so far. I told Cade I would let him help me make eggs one day. Today was that day. The kids helped me make green eggs for egg and cheese sandwiches. They each got to crack an egg and put it in the bowl. I only had to scoop out a couple of shells from Chance's egg!! Not bad! They loved eating the sandwiches.
Cade painting his elephant earlier this week. We made paper bag puppets after they dried.
The kids stirring the GREEN eggs!
Now doesn't that look YUMMY! It really was very good. The kids each ate their whole sandwich!!
painting leaves...doesn't go with E...we just painted them for Fall. As you can see Cooper thinks he's as big as the other boys. He wants to do EVERYTHING they do.
such a big boy
They love painting
Chance working on his leaves
Chad came home with this today. It is my birthday today and he thought I needed a drink from Sonic. He was right!! Tonight after bible class we all went to Baskin Robbins. 2 treats in 1 day..WOW!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love these pictures. I especially love the painting ones and Mr Cooper (who obviously tasted the paint too..lol). That Sonic drink looks pretty good too:) Nice to have a sweet husband who know how to make you happy!!
Yep...Cooper did eat some of the paint. Good thing it's non-toxic:) He only tried it once and decided it was yucky!!
Happy Birthday!! What a sweet hubby! You do so many cute crafts with your kids, I know you are making wonderful memories for them. We have a new couple at our church Ben and Shelly Bruce. They said they knew y'all. Sweet people!
Post a Comment