Tuesday, November 18, 2008

COLLAGE!!!!!!

I finally found a place that I can make colleges that work on the Mac. I've had the worst time finding something that I can figure out. These pictures aren't anything special. They are just some I took of the kids yesterday mixing blue and yellow to make green (for the letter G). They are the only new pictures I had at the moment that I haven't already put on the blog. I REALLY wanted to try out a collage. This is my first attempt so maybe they will get better and better. It turned out a little small but if you click on it you can view it in a bigger size! Oh I almost forgot..I went to www.picnik.com for this. It's free and really neat!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey! I am so glad you finally found one that would work for you! I know you were getting frustrated. The pics. look great - I look forward to seeing more....