Saturday, November 15, 2008
FHU Homecoming!
This week was homecoming at FHU! Today was the homecoming basketball game. We all went and enjoyed watching our LIONS play ball. Unfortunately they lost but they sure played hard. The Lady Lions however won their game. We missed it because of nap time but I'm sure it was a great game. Sarah was over before the game so I was able to get some family pictures (doesn't happen often) of everyone in their FHU attire.
Sarah and Cooper
A laughing Chance
Cade. I could do a whole post of the pictures I took of him. He was being silly and gave me lost of crazy faces. I told him we weren't leaving until he gave me a "good" smile! That's all it took. He was SO ready to go watch the game.
Family shot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great picture of everyone!! Glad ya'll had fun:)
Post a Comment