I snapped this next picture between games tonight. They were watching a game on the field we were about to play on. Thought it was a sweet picture!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Gramps is here!!
Gramps (the boys great granddad) is here for a few days to visit! Cade had a game (actually 2 games) tonight so Gramps got to see him play. I am so glad we've had a few days of good weather so the boys could actually play some ball. We've had so much rain here lately and it looks like we will be getting some more soon. Gramps worked some today on adding to the boys swing set at Rah Rah's (Chad's mom) house. We are excited about that and can't wait to see it tomorrow. He is adding a section for more swings that will be sturdy as the boys get bigger. He loves to work with wood and really wanted to do this for the boys. I'll try to post a picture of that in a day or two.

I snapped this next picture between games tonight. They were watching a game on the field we were about to play on. Thought it was a sweet picture!
I snapped this next picture between games tonight. They were watching a game on the field we were about to play on. Thought it was a sweet picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment