Tuesday, August 11, 2009
First day of School
Today is Cade's first day of Kindergarten! I just can't believe the time has come for one of my boys to be in school! I have been a little sad this morning (but have not cried!) but know he will do great and have a great year! He is really looking forward to riding with Chad everyday and going to P.E. and seeing his daddy. He will go every other day until next Friday so I will have a few more days with him at home between now and then. Chance is missing him already and is happy that Cade gets to stay home tomorrow. Here are a couple of pictures of him with his things before we left this morning. He just looks so big (but small at the same time). I'm anxious to see him this afternoon and hear all about his day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our babies are getting so big. Glad you were able to go and hope he has had a great day!
Post a Comment