Saturday, August 29, 2009
Happy Birthday Cooper!
Yesterday was my sweet Cooper's 2nd birthday. I REALLY can't believe 2 years have passed since he was born. What a blessing he has been to our family these past two years. Today we celebrated his birthday with a small party. When I asked Cooper what kind of cake he wanted for his party he told me a kitty cat cake! For the next week I asked him several more times what kind of cake he wanted and every time he said "kitty cat" so that's what I made him. I know a kitty cat cake isn't the most boyish thing but that's what he wanted so that's what he got. It is his birthday after all. I tried to make it more boyish by making it dark brown and by adding blue and red cupcakes to the mix. He loved his cake and the very messy cupcakes! Thanks to everyone who helped make his 2nd birthday so special.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job on the cake!! Can't believe it either - 2 years ago Kinlee was holding him in our rocking chair! She still remembers that....Happy Birthday, Cooper!
What a great picture of Cooper and his cupcake! I missed seeing that smile:)
Post a Comment