Friday, September 4, 2009
Cooper loves to sing
Cade and Chance are sleeping over at Rah Rah's house tonight. Cooper has not reached the point where he gets to sleepover with them yet...but it won't be long! He got to enjoy having the house to himself for a while tonight. While Chad and I cleaned house he sat at the table and played with play dough. He sat at the table for nearly an hour playing and singing. The child LOVES to sing. I know most kids at that age do but I really love listening to him. Tonight his song was "Happy Birthday". He sang it over and over and over again each time putting a different persons name in the song. He just had his birthday last week and Rah Rah's birthday is tomorrow so I guess that's why that song is on his mind. I looked over at one point to see him blowing candles (pencils) out. He used pencils and stuck them down in the play dough to make his cake. For someone who just turned 2 last week I thought that was pretty creative..I'm sure he saw one of the big boys do that!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your new picture at the top of your blog. Also the ones on the side of the boys!!!
I'm glad he loves to sing! I'm looking forward to singing with him in class this quarter! :)
Post a Comment