Sunday, September 13, 2009

Opening day of Fall Baseball

Yesterday after Cade played a 9:00 soccer game we headed to Jackson for a double header to start off our fall baseball season. The boys played so well...much better than I expected. We have a team with 10 players, 5 of which have never played baseball. Every child hit the ball yesterday and did such a great job! It was so much fun. We lost the first game 14-9 (I was happy with our 9 runs) and won the second game 15-12. We played straight through lunch, it was hot, we were all hungry, but the boys never complained (at least not that I heard)! They were SUPER!
Cade hit the ball every time he got up to bat. He did hit one fly ball that the boy playing circle caught (it was a great catch) but other than that he got on base every time.
Cade and his good friend Carter enjoying a break and snacks after 2 1/2 hours of ball playing.

No comments: