Last night was Henderson's Christmas Parade. The boys and I (Chad wasn't able to be there) made it just in time to see the start of the parade. Cade had a end of fall baseball party so I wasn't sure we would be able to make the parade but we did make it. The parade itself wasn't anything spectacular...it had the usual floats, tractors, a few bands, fire engines, etc.. but watching the boys and hearing them you would have thought we were at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!! The parade was fun and I love that our small town comes out and supports things the way they do. We saw lots of people go by that we knew which made it really fun! The boys yelled "Merry Christmas" the whole 45 minutes we were out there. They loved it and it was so much fun seeing them love the parade that much and hearing the people in the parade yell Merry Christmas back at them! It was GREAT!!

Ready to watch..we hear the parade coming!!

Just a few of the things we saw. Chance's favorite was the Piggly Wiggly float! :-)
2 comments:
Sarah was there....did you see her?
No I didn't! She told me she was there after the fact. She tried to call but the phone was in the van..ooops!
Post a Comment