Rah Rah and her boys!

Cooper got his very own basketball goal! Now he can shoot on hid and the big boys can shoot on their high goal!

Cade and Chance both got Star Wars comforters! They look so cool on their beds with the new curtains and pillow cases. They are loving them. They got some other fun things including games, Webkinz, trucks, etc. They were very happy with their gifts. I got some neat things too but didn't take any pictures. I guess I was too busy taking pictures of the boys! A few of the things I got included a huge skillet...can't wait to use it. I'll be able to cook up tons of pancakes in no time. A new Freed hoody, a cute purse, and a 3 tier buffet server...looking forward to using that too. It was a great night! We headed home to get the boys ready for bed. They had a LONG day and we still had a some things to do before Santa's arrival!

After baths we headed outside to put out our reindeer food. It was raining but we didn't let that stop us....the reindeer HAD to have their food that sparkled in the night!! Chad took each of the boys out under the umbrella so they wouldn't get wet.



We sat out cookies and our magic key for Santa. We don't have a chimney in our house so we hang a "magic" key on the door knob for Santa to use. He leaves it on the end table by the cookies when he leaves! Don't have a picture of that..sorry, but you can go here to see last year's post and picture! We read a couple Christmas stories and then headed to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment