Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas in Savannah

After bible class this morning we all headed to Savannah to have Christmas with my family. I always enjoy the times when we can all (or most of us anyway) get together for a little while and visit.

It was SO cold today and Cooper has the habit of taking his shoes off pretty much every time we get in the van to go somewhere. As soon as we left our house his shoes went off. He fell asleep so I didn't bother putting them back on until we got to Savannah. When Chad got him out of the van to run inside we looked and his little toes were curled up..I'm sure because it was so cold. Just thought they were sweet little feet.


Chad and the boys got Mario Kart for the Wii with 4 different steering wheels. Cade was super excited about this gift


Cooper hanging out with Sarah


I actually didn't take very many pictures today..very unusual for me...but I did get this picture of my brother Jon with Amanda's (my sister) new scarf wrapped around his head! Silly!


The boys with Papa and Clara Ruth.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Loved today! The pictures are great...the toes too sweet and Jon is priceless! I don't care what he says, he does not make a pretty woman! lol:)

Becky W said...

Mario Cart is one of our favorites!

Sandy said...

It has become the new favorite in our house too... for now!