Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Day!

It's been snowing here most of the day. We have lots of snow!!! I've been hoping for 1 "good" snow before spring. This is definitely a good one! Schools are out here and in the surrounding counties so we've enjoyed the day with Chad and Cade home. I started out the morning with 4 extra kids but due to the weather they were all gone by 1 o'clock! I haven't actually measured it but I'm pretty sure we have at least 6 inches... maybe more in some spots!



Cooper liked the snow but wanted help walking in it. It was a little deep. I was holding his hand and helping him walk across the drive and he said "you're a great mom, you're helping me walk in the snow!" Sweet boy!!

Cade of course loved being in the snow but decided that it wasn't best to run and slide across the snow on your belly. He got snow down the front of his shirt and that was just too cold!!


Snow Cream!
With such a big snow we just had to make some snow cream. The boys wanted it to be green. It was the best green snow cream I've ever had!!




No comments: