Monday, July 12, 2010

Daddy's are so much fun!

I've read the book Go, Dog, Go to my kids several times over the years but never have I had the same reaction from the kids that Chad got the other day while reading it to them. He had the kids laughing hysterically while reading them that book. Yes, he used silly voices but the thing that had them laughing so hard was that he changed the word "dog" in the book to "Cooper". The book uses the word "dog" a ton and every time Chad changed it to "Cooper" the kids laughed. I just don't think about doing silly (and simple) things like that to change things up! It was impossible to be in the same room and not laugh along with them! The kids loved it! I'm so glad they have a daddy who enjoys playing with them and always makes things so much fun!

No comments: