We spent our first full day at the zoo. The St. Louis zoo is a beautiful place. I was surprised at how close we could get to almost every animal. It's definitely a place you want to visit while in St. Louis and it's free so that's another reason to visit!

Chad and the 2 big boys went to see the Sting Rays. This did cost a little extra but was well worth the money. No time limit!! Wasn't sure they were ever going to come out though. Cade said he could stay there all day!

Checking out the map to see where we wanted to go next

We visited the Imagination play room at the zoo (no extra cost) and here is Chance making a spider craft and Cooper cleaning window's like the zoo keepers have to do.

Watched this in 3-D.

Cooper and Rah Rah in the butterfly house. He's holding his finger out for a butterfly to land on!! He actually did have one land on him before I took this picture!

Checking out the elephants I think!


They had these fans all over the zoo. They were a great way to cool off.
Since this is a zoo post I felt I couldn't end the post without at least a few pictures of the animals we saw!


No comments:
Post a Comment