Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mr. Independent

For the past week or so Cooper has been all about dressing himself without ANY help! I've been very proud of him working so hard to get his clothes and shoes on. Tonight as I was getting ready for bible class He was in the den getting ready too...all by himself. I had no idea he was putting his clothes on until he came walking into our room fully dressed. Of course I smiled and told him how proud I was of him! He looked so cute!!

Could you have looked at this sweet boy all dressed up without smiling...I think not!!


I was truly impressed that he managed to get everything on completely backwards! Hilarious!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, bless him! He is so cute! =)

Amanda said...

lol:) I am not the least bit surprised he got it all "backward" right...he is a smart guy:) Glad you got the picture though because I imagine once you explain it all to him you won't get anymore pictures like this:) Love him!!