Did I really do that?? Yeah I really did! We remind the boys often not to unroll too much toilet paper and then what did I do...I unrolled the entire roll on purpose!! Don't worry, I reminded them again how they shouldn't do what mommy did! It was an emergency...I needed that roll :-)! Chad, of course, was thrilled when he came home and saw this. I don't know what the big deal is. It will get used just like it would have all rolled up nice and neat! Hey... I had 4 kids ready to make a turkey and only 3 empty rolls. That just wouldn't do! Could we have waited until another day to make our turkeys? Yes of course, but we didn't want to!
And just look how cute they turned out! Definitely worth the mountain of toilet paper now sitting in my bathroom!

The boys liked the turkeys and were really excited to show Cade the big pile of paper as soon as he got home from school. I heard, "Hey Cade, come look in mommy and daddy's bathroom. " Cade said, "whoa!" Chance said, "mommy had to do that so we could make turkeys." Ha! I may need to remind them again how we shouldn't pull off too much toilet paper...unless mommy says it's okay!
1 comment:
LOVE IT!!!! A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do:) I think it's a good thing, persepctive. You showed the boys you care more about them and what you are doing together than toilet paper...lol...a funny comparrison...but a good one:) It will fall into the "remember the time mom unrolled that whole thing of toilet paper just so we could make turkeys?" Very nice Sandy:)
Post a Comment