Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sweet, Silly Boys

My boys are like most siblings in that they argue and fuss quite a bit. If your kids never argue and fuss please don't tell me and just let me believe that they do and that my boys are perfectly normal!! As much as they argue and fuss I do know that they love each other and on occasion I'm reminded of that because I'll catch sweet moments like this one of Cade and Chance. Cade is letting Chance lay on him while he plays a game. This is not normal for them!! But I sure enjoyed seeing this sweet moment!



My boys have begged to take a bath in my "big" tub for a while now. Monday night Chad didn't get home until late so I let them all take a bath in the tub while he was gone. They had a good time playing and "swimming". Had to bring out the goggles and everything so they could go under and search for things! It was nice seeing them play and have fun together.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sweet picture of Chance and Cade! I love the tub picture!! Your boys are perfectly wonderful!!!