Having 3 boys close in age is challenging some days. There are days when I feel like all I do is tell them to quit arguing and being mean to each other. Hey my kids aren't perfect and kind to each other all the time. I'll be the first to admit that. There are days when I'm not sure they even like each other. On occasion there are those moments when I walk into the kitchen or another room and find them all sitting together helping one another, reading together or just playing nicely together. It's these moments that make me proud and I tell myself, "I will survive raising three boys!!" Seriously, they are good boys but raising kids in general is a challenge and some days are just tougher than others. I wouldn't trade them them for anything though.
Walked in the kitchen to find Cade teaching Chance and Cooper how to write in cursive!
No comments:
Post a Comment