Sunday, January 13, 2013

Walking in High Cotton....

One of the many things I love about living outside of town is being surrounded by cotton fields! I love to watch it grow. I love taking pictures of the boys in it. And we love watching it get picked!! The fields look pretty sad after the cotton has been picked. One of our friends Tim  who also attends church at Henderson with us is one of the guys who picks the cotton. He is great to let the boys ride in the cotton picker with him for a trip down the row to pick cotton. I know it slows him down a bit to stop and load the boys, three times, but he does it anyway! He doesn't seem to mind one bit. The boys think it's great. 

Mr. Tim stops to let the boys pick some cotton

Chance gets a turn first






Cade takes a turn

Cooper goes last

watching the cotton shoot into the trailer is really cool

No comments: