Today was an absolutely wonderful day. Being a mom is one of my greatest blessings. When I was a little girl I dreamed of growing up and becoming a mom! It’s the best job in the world to me. I have 3 amazing guys that call me mom and it’s the best and most rewarding title I can think of to be called. This morning I was greeted with breakfast and medicine/vitamins in bed 😂. We got ready and went to Pinson to help with online services. The boys did a wonderful job once again. We stopped by Papa and Clara Ruth’s to leave a Mother’s Day treat for her. They are still not getting out due to the virus. We came home and had one of my favorite foods for lunch.....chinese!! We ate outside because it was such a beautiful day. Rah Rah came over to eat with us. The boys picked her some roses from our bushes. They have been especially pretty this year. She also got some diet cokes and a gift card. After lunch we sat around and watched home videos and laughed so much. The boys were so small and funny. Watching them watch themselves was the funniest thing. I took a nap and then a Mothet’s Day run. I enjoyed the beautiful weather. We had church at the end of our street again tonight since it was so pretty. The last several Sundays the weather has kept us from being able to do that. I used my new milk frother to make me a yummy drink! Thanks guys for the protein shake mixes, diet cokes, and my frother! Exactly what I wanted 😉! All in all it was pretty much a perfect Mother’s Day complete with a perfect sunset to end the







No comments:
Post a Comment