Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Birthday/Fathers Day
Chad's birthday was on the 12th (Thursday). We celebrated that along with Father's Day today. The boys helped decorate his cake and picked out all of his presents. They picked him out a spider man ball, water hose sprayer, tape measure, 2 kinds of candy bars, and a Gatorade!! He loved everything. They were so excited about picking out the presents and giving them to him. His mom found him the book he is holding in one picture. She got that for the boys to give him. I traced their feet inside the front cover of the book.
Chad with his new book
The boys with Chad before leaving for bible class today.
Cooper licking the spoon after I finished making Chad's cake....don't worry there was nothing raw in the batter!!!
The boys showing off Chad's presents! They were so happy!
Chad with his cake the boys iced and sprinkled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't realize Chad and David's birthdays were so close together. David's is the 15th. Happy Birthday Chad! :-) It looks like you had a great day.
Post a Comment