
...at 1:16 a.m. ( to be exact) Chance Alan came into the world. What a blessing he has been to our lives! I can't believe how fast time goes by. He has grown from that tiny 8lb 9oz baby (didn't seem so tiny at the time he was born) into a BIG 3 year old! Wow!! Happy Birthday Chance!
We spent most of his birthday traveling back from Montgomery so we will celebrate it next weekend. He did however get to open a present this morning before we got on the road. He got a video and some BIG BOY UNDERWEAR!! He has been doing great going to the potty and actually stays dry most nights. We just started the training about a week ago so we are very pleased with his progress. He loves his new Star Wars and Super Hero underwear. He also got a card with money from Gramps and Grammy before we left too!!
Happy New Year!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Chance!
I didn't realize he was so close to being a New Year baby!!
Well...I thought I had posted this comment earlier...oh, well. I remember being on the way home from our Christmas in Kentucky with Brandon's parents and calling "TELL" and hearing the announcement that he was here! Doesn't seem like it has been three years, though! Our boys are all growing MUCH too quickly! Happy birthday, Chance!
How very very fast it goes!! I can't beleive he is 3! Happy (one day belated) Birthday Chance:)
YAY!!! I told Jared yesterday that it was Chance's birthday!! It is so easy to remember because it is on the 1st! What a great way to start out the year!
Post a Comment