Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sweet moments!

Every night we have a time before bed that we spend with the boys reading books, going over bible lessons, memory work, etc. A lot of times I will take Cooper and do his story/bible time while Chad does it with the big boys. Cooper tends to be a distraction!! :-) He loves to be in the room with the big boys though so I usually let him stay until bible time. I usually finish up with Cooper and get him in bed and make it back to the boys room before they are finished. Last night I was cleaning up a little and then walked back to get him to go do his bible time before I put him to bed. When I turned the corner this is the picture I saw. I just love it!! I snuck quietly away to get the camera hoping I wouldn't miss capturing this sweet moment. I got a couple of pictures before Cooper saw me and came running to me.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Sandy, That picture is just priceless. Cooper is so cute (and smart)! I don't any guys his age you can read upside down:) I always knew you were an awesome mommy!!

Love you!
Amanda

Sandy said...

Amanda, you are so funny! My kids are pretty incredible and definitely have some special talents!! Besides reading upside down they are great at making messes at an incredible speed, making the tiniest amount of ketchup spread over most of their bodies (atleast Chance and Cooper have this gift), etc. You get the point. They have some Super talents!!

Stephanie said...

I love the picture, Sandy! Good job catching that one!

Brittany said...

That is so so precious. I am so glad you were able to capture that sweet moment and share it with us. You have a beautiful family and you are an amazing mommy:)

Arika said...

So sweet! We savor moments like this, don't we? How great that we have the means to capture this! You'll treasure this one always! :)

Amanda said...

I just ready your reply..rofl!!

The ketchup thing is ALL YOUR FAULT:) You, the creator, of the purpectual french fry! The special talents on a whole is probably a lovely combination of you and Chad (one you can continue to blame on each other for the next 20 years...lol).

Sasha said...

I love that picture too!!