I ran in to get Chad so he could get the mouse. When I went back out I noticed something I hadn't seen the first time. The mouse's head was sticking out of the bottom of the bucket. You know how planters have the little holes all around the bottom to drain the water...well the mouse had put it's head through one of those tiny holes and couldn't get it out.
I actually felt really sorry for the little mouse! From the looks of it the mouse had been there for quite a while...notice under the bucket. There was a lot more in the bucket. Chad took the bucket to the woods and tried to pull the mouse from behind but couldn't get it's head back through the hole...the ears were in the way. I think he ended up pushing on his head and finally managed to get the poor little thing out. Did I just say "poor little thing"??? Well the mouse has been freed but it better not come back. I may not feel so sorry for it the next time.
3 comments:
That was really cute! lol
These pictures are incredible!! Sarah would have loved it! BTW..she brought Macy HOME in her suitcase!! Macy ate her favorite shirt and is IN MY HOUSE! I may shoot her...not sure if I mean Macy or Sarah:)
Macy???? Please tell me that is not the mouse she caught several weeks ago!
Post a Comment