Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Today I turned 31!!! It was a pretty normal day for the most part. I got up bright and early, sent Cade off to school, got my extra morning guy on the bus, cleaned a little before my extra kids for the day arrived, went to play group, came home, did lunch time, craft time, play time, and finally nap time! At this point I actually decided to park my self on the couch and do NOTHING..well I did watch a movie! It was great. I watched "Becoming Jane" . It was so good. It was the story of Jane Austin. I really enjoyed the peace and quiet for a couple of hours. Sarah and Chelsea called late this afternoon and said they were coming with supper!! That was a nice surprise! Chad brought me home an ice cream cake and we all enjoyed Pizza Hut pasta, bread sticks, and cake. Turned out to be a very good birthday. I got some nice gifts too including money, gift cards, snacks, Pride and Prejudice, and even a Wii game ( I think Chad used my birthday as an excuse to buy a game he wanted...that's okay...we'll all enjoy it! :)) We have movie night tonight so we'll have friends coming over very soon. What better way to spend the day than with family and friends.

I just recently watched Pride and Prejudice and fell in love with it. Chad did a very good job picking out this gift!

4 comments:

Cory, Laura Beth and Harrison Lamb said...

YAY! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Sandy, happy birthday to you!!!! I miss you! Glad that you had some time to yourself today! You deserve it!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Sandy! Glad you had a good one!!

Sasha said...

:) I'm glad you had a great birthday!! You deserve it. How exciting that you FINALLY got Pride and Prejudice! Which one didja get? I might have to borrow it sometime later after the newness wears off.

Sandy said...

Got the newest version...the best one!