Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Letter

The boys all love to get mail. I always let them open whatever they get...otherwise it wouldn't be quite as exciting for them. Today Cade received a letter that made him very happy. The letter told him that for the entire month of October he would be picking up attendance cards after the morning worship services each Sunday. He is SO excited about this. This will be his first experience doing something like this. I asked him if he wanted his daddy to help him the first time and he told me, " No, I can do it by myself!". We'll see how confident he is come Sunday. The boys are just as cute as they can be walking down the isles picking up cards. I love to see young kids like Cade (who is just 5) wanting to help. It's something easy they can do and feel important. It is an important job! If they don't pick them up someone else would have to do it and I'm pretty sure no one else would enjoy it as much as our young boys!

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Very cool!

Arika said...

How did you ever get him signed up? I never did find out how? So proud of Cade! :)

Amanda said...

What a neat milestone!! I am sure he knows exactly what to do:) I loved the picture!