Sunday, October 18, 2009

A cold day for baseball

Yesterday we woke up to a very chilly day...in the 40,s. We had to be in Jackson to play baseball at 9:30. Wow..it was so cold and windy which made it worse. Chance and Cooper were both pretty miserable during the first game. I took blankets and jackets and we tried to stay bundled up the best we could. It was not quite as bad for the second game at 2:30 but it was still cold! We did enjoy lunch at Cracker Barrell (it's been forever since I've eaten there) with some of our friends and teammates. They had a nice fire blazing which felt so good. I enjoyed watching the boys play but definitely prefer playing baseball in warmer weather.


Trying to stay warm.
Cade looking funny in his toboggan. The cold didn't seem to affect him quite as much as it did me and the other 2 boys. His hands were very red at the end of that first game though..and he said they hurt!

No comments: