Every year since Cade was born I have taken the boys over to the same house at this time of year to take pictures. Most years I have the boys dressed in Halloween shirts but this year I decided to just do Fall pictures. The Browns love for their yard to be used for pictures. They go all out with the decorations for EVERY holiday. I always love the bright fall colors everywhere. This afternoon we stopped by on our way to worship and took some pictures. Here are a few of them.
Very rarely do we get a family photo. One of Cade's baseball coaches lives across the street and walked over while we were there and asked if he could get a family shot. How nice!
2 comments:
The pictures are all so great Sandy!! Super sweet:)
What beautiful photos! I was so glad to meet you Saturday!
Post a Comment